Gilson Software Solutions Mobile Work Order Module completely automates the work order process from receiving work orders, scheduling the work orders, completing the work orders with notes, taking pictures of damages and automatically invoicing tenants for damage, all done on a wireless phone or handheld device.
- PHA Partner Work Order Module provides the office staff to receive work orders from Interactive Voice Response (IVR), by entering via the Web or calls from tenants. These work orders are assigned to maintenance staff by maintenance staff or by supervisors on the phone. The synchronization of the schedule can be performed either wireless or directly to the Mobile Work Order Module.
- New emergency work orders can automatically be updated to the Mobile Units Schedule in a wireless environment.
- Add or reschedule work orders in the field
- Work order information can be updated via a barcode scanner or directly to handheld device.
- Provides capability to add standard work comments/notes or instructions
- Allows multiple jobs per work order request.
- Job Standards can be established providing productivity reporting.
- Provides the capability of electronic signature by the Tenant.